KCachegrind V0.2

Josef Weidendorfer Josef.Weidendorfer at gmx.de
Tue Sep 24 00:12:48 BST 2002

Hi,

I finally put a KCachegrind V0.2 onto the website, with new screenshots.
I hope you'll try it and tell me your opinions...

There are really a lot of changes, most notable
- gprof terminology
- much more help (What's this help!)
- the "perfect proportions" TreeMap mode :-)

If you previously didn't understand the program, now is the time to
check again :-) ...lots of "what's this?" help...
There are some things to be done before a 1.0 release, especially
the online documentation.
Especially I'm interested in profile sucesses using KCachegrind.
FYI: I hope I can put this one into kdesdk after KDE 3.1 release.

Josef