Making snapshots of qt-copy

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Oct 22 01:06:01 BST 2002

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 1:51, Chris Howells wrote:
> Well, we're distributing it already via cvs.kde.org and anoncvs.kde.org. Why
> should putting it on a FTP site be any different?

Trolltech has specifically said that CVS fulfills the requirements of the QPL
of being the original plus patches.  I asked the same question at one point
(though not in relation to other means of distribution).

-Scott

--
The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it
is not utterly absurd.