Fwd: Mozilla

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Fri Nov 22 12:54:38 GMT 2002

On Friday 22 November 2002 13:31, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> From: Christoph Vogelbusch <Christoph at VogelbuschNet.de>
> To: kalle at kde.org
>
> I think it's really sad that Mozilla for KDE died.

Am I the only one thinking it's not ? I suppose it's nice to have a couple of
browsers in an environment, but then both should be as well integrated, or
else the other is just a geek "look-what-I-can-do-that-you-can't" show-off
hack, with almost zero practical use for a normal user.

So Moz for KDE should offer the same DCOP service than konq so they're
transparently interchangeable, and this is far from being a trivial task. It
would seem that time spent on maintaining would be better used on debugging,
or writing docs.

--
				Guillaume
				http://www.telegraph-road.org