Oh well...

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Sat Nov 16 16:18:42 GMT 2002

On Saturday 16 November 2002 16:09, Michael Brade wrote:
> why?? Just have a look at the attached screenie and tell me if you find the
> konsole and kcontrol icon at first sight.

I dont understand the problem. Especially konsole is *much* easier to identify
with its blue color and the shell, compared to the hicolor icon.
KControl is a little bit more difficult, but not because of the use of black,
but because the upper left corner is to similar to the background color. It
could need a bit more contrast IMHO.
Green can't be a solution, green hurts the eye when it is next to blue things.

bye...