Patch for kicker/taskbar

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Thu Nov 7 15:52:06 GMT 2002

Hello,

This patch fixes kicker from a complete and unrecoverable hang (which, btw,
is not solved by "killall -9 kicker ; kicker &" because it just hangs
before showing up when run again) when a window is moved to an
out-of-range desktop. You can move a window to a wrong desktop for example
just by calling "kstart --desktop 42 konsole" for example (note my next
mail).
Note that I said "for example" because anybody can find ways to move
windows wrong (just by calling NETWinInfo::setDesktop(42) in a broken
app), and we don't want kicker to crash under any circumstance (IMHO) so I
think this should be applied.

Can I commit?

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE core developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.