Quanta within KDE 3.1

Andras Mantia amantia at virtualartisans.com
Wed Nov 6 10:01:41 GMT 2002

Hi,

 I would also prefer to see Quanta in KDE 3.1, so I've created the pot file
and I attach it now. You can also get it from the CVS (quanta/po). There are
already some translation, altough they may be out of date.
 Unfortunately I'm not subscibed to the kde-i18n-doc list so I haven't knew
about your questions. I've had some conversation with Lauri Watts, but that
was mainly regarding the documentation.
 Anyway, let me know what do you need (aside from the pot file) and please
e-mail Quanta releated questions to the quanta-devel list. This way it won't
be unnoticed.

Andras

PS: In the CVS there is also a kmdr-executor.pot, kmdr-editor.pot and
widgets.pot. Those belong to the app. called Kommander, and my opinion is to
skip the translation of those now, as you will not have any time. I'm not the
developer of Kommander, but I hope that Marc Britton, who wrote it, will
agree.