Experiences with KDE-CVS at LinuxWorldExpo

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Nov 2 23:47:44 GMT 2002

On Sunday 03 November 2002 12:25 am, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:

Hi,

> I'll suppress my temptation to complain about an extremely bad,
> incomplete and unstable KDE installation on our presentation boxes.

In sincerely hope that not the same person compiled the kde installation who
did the extremly embarasing (gcc -O6 compile on SCO) like last time!

About deployment on thousands of desktops I can assure you that this can be
rather easily done with different technologies already today.

Who are the interested companies?

Regards,
--martin
--