KGX? WTF?

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Fri Jul 26 19:54:43 BST 2002

Stephan Binner wrote:

> On Thursday 25 July 2002 23:50, Shawn Gordon wrote:
>
> > I just ran across this story at Linux and Main a few minutes ago, I think
> > http://www.linuxandmain.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=152
>
> So once again linuxandmain.com picks up some sentence and publishes it as news
> to stir up the KDE community? This page was linked in the KDE 3 announcement
> and nobody cared. Now it is 3 months later and it's still states "DRAFT OF
> APRIL 7, 2002 - NOT FOR CIRCULATION" which IMO means it's not pursued.

To be fair, I added that when I saw the LT link to it, since it's really
not complete and was a draft that has not been updated in some months
now.

> Did
> the author asked the league about current state or is it just bad journalism?

I don't expect responsibile journalism from the KDE FUD site ;-).  Even
though my name is all over the draft paper, and the story for that
matter, nobody contacted me about the story.

Ciao,

Dre