X hangs reproducably with recent KDE CVS versions

Helge Deller deller at gmx.de
Mon Jul 15 23:56:39 BST 2002

Hi all,
Am I the only one who can completely hang up X-Windows with KDE CVS recently ?
In case you want to reproduce, please try the following steps:
a) start KMail,
b) click in the message text window with the right mouse button
c) move the mouse in and out of the context menu.
d) click somewhere else and continue with step b)

Try this steps a few times and X completely hangs for me.
Please let me know if you can reproduce my problem.

TIA,
Helge

PS: I'm running RH 7.3 with XFree86-4.2.0-8.