qt-copy updated

Maks Orlovich mo002j at mail.rochester.edu
Fri Jul 12 23:29:15 BST 2002

On Friday 12 July 2002 05:53 pm, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After some queries I've updated to today's qt-rsync snapshot, which should
> be close to the 3.0.5 release. Please report possible problems to qt-bugs
> to make sure its fixed before release :)

Also, please note that you'll probably need to rebuild kdelibs/kstyles and
kdelibs/kdewidgets (and if installed kdeartwork/styles) after installing this
Qt version. This is because there were some changes in the plugin-loading
mechanism to handle plugins for binary incompatible Qt versions safely..

Thanks,
Maksim