Problem with KAction::updateIcon{,Set} ?

Ben Burton bab at debian.org
Fri Dec 13 03:34:11 GMT 2002

> What this does look like, though, is a bug in the delayed icon loading.
> Can you check if commenting out the (only) line in
> KIconLoader::enableDelayedIconSetLoading() fixes it?

So the kdelibs build has finally finished; yes, if you comment out that line
then the icon problem is fixed.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
bab at debian.org
Public Key: finger bab at db.debian.org

I've played a lot of universities...they're real thinkers. They
talk about stuff, they yell things out at the concert, and we have a little
chat. They know that they're the future; I wanna play to them because they're
the future.
	- Tori Amos, Westwood One Interview, 1996