RFC: Adding Cancel to the Copy/Move/Drop popup

Zack Rusin zackrat at att.net
Sun Apr 28 22:21:30 BST 2002

On Sunday 28 April 2002 12:22, David Faure wrote:
> > Note that many applications that support drag&drop do not show a
> > popup, I think these applications should be fixed. KMail comes to
> > mind.
>
> KMail developers?

Well, between the Aegypten merger, Marc's identity handling rework, my
date handling and soon mailing list handling overhaul, Michael's
continues Imap fixes, and Carsten folder tree changes, this just wasn't
a priority. Besides to be completely honest I hate having popups for
everything I do. When I drag&drop I do want to drag & drop, and if I
change my mind in the middle of the process, I just drop the item to
where I started dragging it from. But I agree that some users might not
be too happy about that, so I'll add a popup sometime this week.

Zack

--
I intend to live forever, so far so good.