kdelibs/kdeui

Rik Hemsley rik at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 01:10:50 BST 2002

#if Malte Starostik
> Am Monday 22 April 2002 00:43 schrieb Chris Howells:
> > On Sunday 21 April 2002 6:57 pm, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > > Maybe you should make --enable-debug=full the default for people
> > > compiling from cvs (which developers usually do). I don't know if it's
> >
> > No! Not all of use have unlimited disk space.
>
> Making it default doesn't mean the option goes away...

Indeed. I think it should be default. If you're working from CVS, you most
likely want full debugging available. If not, you're probably not developing.
If you _are_ developing, and you don't want symbols, why not ? If you get a
crash, you should backtrace it, and see if you can fix it. If not, you should
send the backtrace to whomever is responsible.

Rik