Join the Goals sprint in Berlin!

Adam Szopa adam.szopa at kde.org
Tue Apr 9 21:03:24 BST 2024

Hi everyone,

As Ingo already found out, we just confirmed the venue. See the details
on the wiki page: https://community.kde.org/Sprints/Goals/2024

Additionally, for those that want to join, it is mandatory to include
yourself into the attendees table - this is required to gain access to
the building.

(or ping me with details, and I'll add you)

There is also a new column added there where you can indicate if you
want to join the welcome dinner on the 19th. If you've added yourself
before this change - please update your info.

- Adam