Akademy 2024 training sessions

Adam Szopa adam.szopa at kde.org
Sat Mar 30 15:27:45 GMT 2024

Hi everyone!

I hope that you're as excited as me to join Akademy 2024 in September!
(https://akademy.kde.org/2024/)

Each year we try to have a selection of training sessions available to
our community during the event. In recent years we had a dedicated day
when the training sessions happened. This allowed us to have a room
available for both short and long (even whole day) sessions. The
downside of this, was that if someone couldn't stay to that dedicated
day of Akademy, they missed the whole thing.

This year, we're trying something different - we want to have shorter
training sessions each day of the week following the main event. This
would mean that every morning you can have the option to join a training
session or one of the scheduled BoFs.

That is why we're looking for ideas for topics of training sessions that
will fit these shorter (~2h max) time-slots. Do you have an idea of a
training that the community would benefit? Do you provide training
sessions that could be of use for the KDE community? If so, please reach
out to me using this email or using matrix (@adam:kde.org) with your
proposals.

I hope that together, we can make Akademy 2024 better than ever before!

- Adam