KDE Plasma 6 | "hands down, the most beautiful iteration of the desktop I've ever seen"

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Mar 6 14:27:25 GMT 2024

This seemed worth sharing: An absolutely glowing review of the KDE
community's amazing work on KDE Plasma 6!

*KDE Neon shows that the Plasma 6 Linux distro is something truly
special*, by Jack Wallen

https://www.zdnet.com/article/kde-neon-shows-that-the-plasma-6-linux-distro-is-something-truly-special/

"""
KDE Plasma 6 is, hands down, the most beautiful iteration of the desktop
I've ever seen. But it's not just what you immediately see that makes
this special; it's also the speed at which everything works, the smooth
animations, and, yeah, the new wallpapers. [...] When I came away from
using KDE Plasma 6 (via KDE Neon), I felt a sense of comfort; like I'd
slipped on a new pair of glasses and everything was suddenly crystal clear.
"""

Great work, everyone!

Cheers,
Joseph

h/t Paul Brown

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social