[GSoC] org applications open from 22 January - 6 February (deadline at 18:00 UTC)

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:46:45 GMT 2024

Thank you Carl for ideas and helping co-administer!

I plan to do the inscription this Saturday (Feb 3rd). If you plan to mentor
an idea but don't have written yet an idea, please ping me so I can count
you as mentor.
Also, if you would like to help co-mentoring, feel free to reach the
mentors who wrote ideas to know if you can help. It would be preferable to
have 2 mentors per idea.

For information, we need to fill a form to register which contain multiple
questions such as how many mentors will we have this year and a link to the
ideas page.
Google will check the ideas page to ensure all the ideas have enough
information and it will be taken in account to accept or reject our
organization so it's important to fill the different fields of the template
(duration...).

Cheers,

Joseph & Johnny