Academic Research Project

Ben Bonacci ben at benbonacci.com
Fri Jan 26 06:16:19 GMT 2024

Hello Manuel,

The KDE e.V. website [1] is a good starting point for learning about the
organisation framework and the KDE Community wiki [2] is another good
starting point for learning about the community framework.

Hopefully some more people will reach out to you regarding their
personal experiences contributing within KDE as well and the best of
luck for your project.

Regards,

Ben

[1] https://ev.kde.org

[2] https://community.kde.org

--
Ben Bonacci
https://benbonacci.com

Quote of the Day: "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill