Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2024 open for org applications January 22 - February 6

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:54:15 GMT 2024

 Hi,

Are there people willing to help co-admin this year? It would be nice to be
at least 3 to share the workload.

If mentors are interested, there will be a session Thursday (link sent to
the mentor list, I've removed it from below as I'm not sure if it's
supposed to be mentors only).

Main point seem to be: "Starting in 2024 we will have small (~90 hour
projects), medium (~175 hr projects) and large (~350 hour) projects
available to GSoC contributors. 90 hours projects are optional."

I've updated the skeleton wiki page to create the 2024 season:
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2024/Ideas.

Please start discussing among your teams what ideas will be great to have
this year and who is willing to mentor, as the organisation application
date needs to apply between the January 22 - February 6 and we need a wiki
page filled with ideas by then.
And please don't wait the last moment to fill the page.

Cheers,

Johnny