KDE's 6th Megarelease release parties

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Jan 8 13:02:19 GMT 2024

I've started a thread at discuss to elicit some party game ideas for the
megarelease parties.

https://discuss.kde.org/t/party-games-for-kdes-megarelease-6-in-february/9435/1

If you plan to host an event and haven't added your event to the wiki, a
gentle reminder to please do so soon so the community can coordinate:

   https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Parties/KDE_6th_Megarelease

Looking forward to the megarelease at the end of February!

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social