[announcement] Call for proposals (deadline: 5 Jan. 2024) | conf.kde.in 2024 in Pune, Maharashtra, India

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Jan 2 08:12:50 GMT 2024

Gentle reminder that the proposal deadline for conf.kde.in is *5 January*!

To submit your proposal: https://conf.kde.org/event/7/

See below for more details.

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social