Plasma 6 new logo poll

Christian kde at fuchsnet.ch
Wed Dec 6 15:54:13 GMT 2023

Hi all,

as someone who did participate in the poll and would like to keep the current
version as the most favoured option: I just took the lack of "keep current"
option as a "if we are going to change, which would would you like best", so I
gave my vote to the option which is my second choice, after "keep current".
I think that brands are way too quick these days with throwing something built
up and recognizable over board, but iff we really have to change, then this one
is the one I think would be the best.

Only after Ilya's mail I do indeed see that people could interpret the result
as a "people want change", which will put pressure on. If e.g. 20 more people
felt like me and would choose their second best favourite, this might look
like there are 20 more people who support change, and fewer who want to keep
what we have currently.

Therefore I suggest we take this poll with a grain of salt.

Kind regards,

Christian