Please send KDE related talks to FOSDEM calls for papers

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Thu Nov 16 10:27:20 GMT 2023

On 11/15/23 23:45, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> The devrooms have been announced
>
> https://fosdem.org/2024/news/2023-11-08-devrooms-announced/
>
> and most of the call for papers are open (and will close "soon").
>
> There's quite a few devrooms that probably we can send talks to.
>
> Please do, it's not only important to do great stuff, we need the world to
> know we do great stuff ;)

Thank you for sending this info, Albert!

Just to add: if you give a talk about the excellent KDE work you are
doing, please also document it at the wiki [1] in addition to any blog
publications, social media posts, etc.

   https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Historic

This helps keep track of what outreach was done by the community over
the years.

Cheers,
Joseph

[1] As far as I know this is the correct place to document these kinds
of talks and workshps, but do correct me if I am wrong.

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social