[call to action] "KDE For All" goal | Adding video subtitles

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 18:11:23 BST 2023

Hi,

In addition, if someone has knowledge about automatising API calls to
Youtube (login using OAuth2 without having prompts every two weeks...)
in Python, feel free to reach me so we can improve this part as for
now, the upload is still not fully automatised within KDE infra.

Also, the source code is available in
https://invent.kde.org/websites/video-subtitles and Python is not my
strong language so feel free to update and improve it :).

Cheers,

Johnny