Wiki Wednesday | Wed. 13 September 16-17h UTC

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Fri Sep 1 11:09:44 BST 2023

We are looking forward to the second Wiki Wednesday on Wed. *13
September* from 16-17h UTC.

KDE is now doing a regular Wiki Wednesday online meetup in order to get
together, identify areas in KDE's wikis that need work, and get our
proverbial hands dirty for about an hour making changes.

All are welcome to join!

_Overview_

*When*: Wednesday 13 September 16-17h UTC (ics calendar attached)

*Where*: https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-clq-kga-rtb

Hope to see you there!

Joseph

P.s. The KDE Eco meetup would normally immediately follow Wiki
Wednesday, but this month it will be a week later. Nonetheless, you are
more than welcome to join. It will be worth the wait as this month's
meetup will be particularly exciting: it coincides with the launch of
the KEcoLab, which Karan will present to the community! We will also
discuss integration of KEcoLab into the development pipeline as well as
measuring with Selenium.

When: Wednesday 20 September 17-18h UTC

Where: https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-l59-2i1-9yt

More info:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/energy-efficiency/2023-September/000170.html

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social