Free booth - FOSSASIA Singapore (13-15 April)

Aniqa Khokhar aniqa.khokhar at kde.org
Thu Mar 30 10:59:25 BST 2023

Hello,
We have been given a free booth at the upcoming FOSSASIA<https://eventyay.com/e/7cfe0771> event in Singapore from 13-15 April. As a community, it would be great to have someone represent KDE at the event.
If you are interested, please let me know, and I will share more details about the event and what representing KDE would entail. This is a great opportunity to showcase our work and connect with other like-minded individuals in the open source community in Asia.
Thank you

Regards,
Aniqa Khokhar (She/her)