KDE Gardening?

Halla Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jan 5 10:02:27 GMT 2023

Hi,

I don't want to be a downer, but KDE Gardening is just making work for me, instead of helping out. Randomly replying to bug reports or merge requests without any knowledge of the project or how the team works only means more work for me, since I have to take action every time, and that takes time I would prefer to actually spend on my project.

I guess it's fine for totally unmaintained projects where nobody is involved anymore, like KDE bindings, but for actively maintained projects, it's not helpful. At least, I do not find it helpful.

Is there a way to actively exclude a project from this?

Halla