KDE Eco community meetup | Wed. 14 Dec. 19-20h CET "Sustainable Software goal"

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Dec 12 10:55:10 GMT 2022

For the sustainable goal meetup *this Wednesday* there is now a shared
document to collect ideas. Please add any topics or questions you would
like to discuss here:

   https://collaborate.kde.org/s/cactBt4frrfTjbW

The document can be edited directly in the browser. All ideas welcome,
even if you cannot attend.

Looking forward to seeing many of you on Wednesday at 19h CET to plan
the next steps (see below for more info).

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social
Mailing list: