Akademy 2023 program committee

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Dec 4 10:43:23 GMT 2022

Hi everyone,

Akademy 2022 is behind us but we are already busy preparing everything
for Akademy 2023. We are now looking for people to join the program
committee. The program committee is an important part of making a
great conference happen and you can potentially help. We are looking
for 5 to 7 people.

Here is what we are expecting from the program committee:
* decide on a selection of relevant topics for the program
* write the call for talks
* promote the call for talks and reach out to potential speakers
* collect ideas for interesting keynote topics and speakers
* review talk proposals and make a selection for the program
* put together a talk schedule
* support speakers to deliver great presentations

If you are interested please let me know and we'll make a selection
with the Akademy team.

Cheers
Lydia

--