Season of KDE 2023, perhaps?

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:52:39 GMT 2022

Hi again,

for those who are wondering what administering is about, I've created a
page with my experience from last year:
https://community.kde.org/SoK/Administer_the_SoK.

Globally, the most important point is to have a calendar and a working
alarm clock to send emails/reminders at the good date :). We faced most
issues last year because the SoK website was new, but Carl was reactive to
fix the issues so this year should be easier to admin.

Cheers,

Johnny