KDE e.V. Community Report for 2018 available

Manuel Alcaraz manuelalcarazzam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:57:35 GMT 2019

Hi,
According to Chrome DevTools, it transfers 25.5 MB of resources and makes
170 requests. It took me 2.9 minutes to load the page, in a fast 100 Mbps
connection. In Lighthouse it has a score of 29/100 in the performance
section. You can see the report here
<https://lighthouse-dot-webdotdevsite.appspot.com//lh/html?url=https://ev.kde.org/reports/ev-2018/>
.

Regards,