Let's get rid of UNCONFIRMED/CONFIRMED

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 27 12:28:50 GMT 2018

On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 12:22:51 CET you wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 11:51:42 CET Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 11:47:22 CET Paul Brown wrote:
> > > So... where are users supposed to report bugs?
> >
> > Users report bugs in bugs.kde.org.
>
> I'll ask the question again with a slight modification: So... where are
> users supposed to report bugs according to you?

I thought I was clear enough, users should report bugs in bugs.kde.org. They
should not report bugs anywhere else. Not on phabricator, the forum, reddit,
twitter, tumblr, devianart, blenderartists, google+, facebook or through
private mail to boud at valdyas.org or foundation at krita.org...  Especially not on
phabricator. They should also not use bugzilla to ask for help with things
that are not bugs: the other places are better for that.

But still, once the bug has been reported, it's no longer theirs, it's mine.
The goal of a bugzilla workflow should be to make my life easier, not the bug
reporter's life. The reporter only reports a few, or a few dozen bugs, a
developer handles hundreds of bug reports.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org