FOSDEM - what to show?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jan 26 19:04:54 GMT 2018

On Friday, January 26, 2018 1:11:56 PM CET Adriaan de Groot wrote:

> What I don't have is a good idea of what to show; if those people who have
> volunteered for the table do, that's really excellent. Otherwise, I'm
> looking for input on what's new and neat in KDE (because what I personally
> pay attention to is konsole and kdevelop, I have no idea; I'd be an
> embarrasment presenting Krita for instance).

I will bring goodies to give out or sell (all proceeds to be for KDE e.V.).
Those will include art books, post-cards, A4 stickers, dvd's, pencil cases and
maybe other stuff. It'll all be highly shiny and attractive, so don't worry
about having to demo Krita.

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to be at the booth on Saturday, depends on
the people I'm travelling with (Irina and Wolthera), and whether they can
handle the crowd and so on; on Sunday I do intend to join the libre graphics
crowd in their dev room, whatever a dev room may be, since I've never seen one
on the inside before.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org