Add your tasks to the Idea page for GCI

vijay krishnavanshi vijaykrishnavanshi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 03:44:00 BST 2017

Hi everyone,

I have added few tasks on the GCI page and would like to ask other
interested mentors to add their ideas to the idea page.

I have also reused some of the ideas from the last year GCI. We need
minimum 25 tasks for participation before the date 21st October so that
time for doing the required things for applying as an organization is
reserved. More ideas can be added later.

Any sort of task can be added to the idea page if they are doable by
students of age group 13-17. It can include any type of tasks like design,
outreach, documentation, user interface, or code.

I will continue adding ideas to the idea page.
Link: https://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2017/Ideas
Some ideas on the idea page added by me are not clear and need some
refactoring. I will do it later today.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi