Ohio Linux Fest?

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Aug 9 23:43:18 BST 2017

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 9:22 PM, David Narvaez
<david.narvaez at computer.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I went to reimbursements.k.o to check out the information about the
> KDE Edu sprint, and noticed there is an event for the Ohio Linux Fest.
> Given that that is not too far from where I live, I would be willing
> to help there if needed. Who is coordinating that?

Hi David,
If you are interested, we can get you in touch with the organizers. We
could even find some budget for you to attend if needed.

We (the board) think it's an interesting event, but we were waiting
for someone in the US to represent KDE there. Now we have one, you!

Long story short: Yes, we'd be happy to have you at the Ohio Linux
Fest! Get in touch with us and we will do our best make it happen.

Aleix