Replacement of notes.kde.org

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Jan 2 08:42:27 GMT 2017

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 4:35 AM, Michael Bohlender
<michael.bohlender at kdemail.net> wrote:
> Hi sysadmins,

Hi Michael,

> we (Kube) use notes.kde.org for collaboratively taking our weekly
> meeting notes. we tried the Collabora Online thing during our last
> meeting and we were not impressed. Two or more people writing at the
> same time was a painful experience compared to notes.kde.org.
>
> We would like to test it a bit longer. Could you prolong the testing
> period for another two weeks?
> Feedback from other using notes.kde.org for collaborative note taking
> during meetings (plasma?) would also be appreciated.

More details on the issues you found would be appreciated - bit hard
to ask upstream to fix anything without that information :)
I guess we can extend it for now - for various reasons we'd like to
shutdown notes.kde.org as soon as is practical.

> Cheers
>
> Michael

Thanks,
Ben