We now have an Advisory Board

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Tue Sep 27 15:49:30 BST 2016

Dear KDE,
in case you haven't read the Dot article [1] yet:
KDE now has an Advisory Board, consisting of KDE e.V.'s Patrons as well as
organizations using our software on a large scale (currently LiMux) and other
NGOs with visions/missions similar to ours. The list of members is on the
Advisory Board page [2].

On our side we have a contact person for each organization on the AB in the
Advisory Board Working Group [3].

We hope the Advisory Board will provide us insights into what the world needs
from us as well as closer collaboration with our allies in general.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1] https://dot.kde.org/2016/09/26/announcing-kde-advisory-board
[2] https://ev.kde.org/advisoryboard.php