[kde-community] KDE Mission - let's do this! : Feedback on survey draft

Carlo Condarelli carlocondarelli at yahoo.it
Mon May 23 15:53:58 BST 2016

Hello people!
i'm Carlo Condarelli former promoter of O.K.O.A. 17 conference (Open Knowledge Open Arts).
That will take place in 2017 february in Catania Sicily Italy
We are starting the project for next year (in attachment a brief abstract)
we would be grateful to host KDE at OKOA works but its difficult to get in contact.
So I'm writing here hoping to have feed back.
You are doing a great job!
Thanks!