[kde-community] finding a clear vision for KDE - an alternative draft for discussion

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Feb 4 06:45:54 GMT 2016

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:05:20 PM CET Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> We are happy to get comments or any other feedback on this draft, and we are
> looking forward to a lively and constructive discussion about the future of
> KDE.

I'm sorry to say, but I don't see any vision in your document. What is the
essence I should grasp from reading that document? The one thing which the
community can combine and rally behind it? What I see instead are various
goals/missions which I think would be covered by the vision draft shared by
Lydia.

So can I have a TLDR of your vision statement?

Cheers
Martin