[kde-community] Sprint: Reorganize the wikis

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:24:13 GMT 2015

I cannot find how to register to the sprint.

The page https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/291[1] has no participate button.
If I go to https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/participate[2], this page does not reffer to any sprint in particular, it's a form that does not register anything. IMO this page should not be accessible. It's missing the sprint ID.
I've tried adding the sprint ID manually, but then it just redirects me to the sprint page, so I can't register.

What should I do?--
*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[3]
Kubuntu Romania Representative[4]