[kde-community] Bikeshedding - our strength apparently *sigh*

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Sat Sep 19 17:49:48 BST 2015

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 6:46 PM, Martin Graesslin <mgraesslin at kde.org> wrote:
> No, I'm afraid of code review slowly moving from KDE to github up to the final
> point where I need to get a github account because otherwise I cannot
> contribute code.

When/If that actually happens, you can bring it up and then we can
deal with it. Dealing in extreme What-Ifs does not help this
discussion.

I can argue that KDE should not be hosting Windows binaries of
applications because that promotes Windows, and slowly it will be
impossible to contribute without Windows.

--
Vishesh Handa