[kde-community] Proposal: KDE Manifesto wording revision

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Nov 12 16:34:41 GMT 2013

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 17:06:51 Eike Hein wrote:
> - "Must" is gone. It's kinda feels more declarative now!
> - "Accounts" is gone.
>
> Open issues:
> - Do we need to do anything about "project assets"?

+1 for getting rid of “must”; -1 on getting rid of accounts; and yes, we
probably need to find some better wording for “project assets” since it trips
people up.

also: “available to and writable by” is probably more grammatically correct.
nothing meaning changing, just an editorial note :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo