Removing non-required moc includes

Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:53:01 UTC 2012

2012/1/23 Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I wrote a script to remove most of the moc includes from kdelibs and
> transform the remaining ones from incorrect to correct form (usually from
> #include "foo.moc" to #include "moc_foo.cpp").
>
> This is part of the work in porting away from the standalone automoc to the
> CMake built in automoc.
>
> I've attached the stat and a part of the patch. Can I go ahead and push
> this?

Hi,

a frequent issue I encounter when building KDE with the Solaris Studio
compiler is a missing newline character after #include some_moc (when
the include is at the last line of the file)
The C++ standard (16.2 Source file inclusion) requires this and Studio
(unfortunately in this case as it's just a minor issue IMO) follows it
quite strictly and fails to compile such code.
Is there a chance to have this kind of problems prevented by the
proposed change?

best regards

hajma