FindSharedDesktopOntologies.cmake for KF5

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud.urkud at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:42:51 UTC 2012

Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> On Wednesday 18 January 2012, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:
>> Sune Vuorela wrote:
>> > Wouldn't it be a even better idea to get SDO to provide a
>> > SharedDesktopOntologiesConfig.cmake file ?
>>
>> Look at the attached FindSharedDesktopOntologies.cmake. It is a wrapper
>> around SharedDesktopOntologiesConfig.cmake.
>
> In this case, it should be good enough to do
>
> find_package_handle_standard_args(SharedDesktopOntologies CONFIG_MODE)
I'll look at the sources of FPHSA and try to improve its documentation.
Currently it just says "it does all the magic".
>> The new attached version adds feature_summary.
>
> IMO this should also be in the Config.cmake file, since it contains
> package- specific information.
I disagree. Both URL and DESCRIPTION should be available if SDO is not
installed as this information is used in "not found" message.

>> BTW, Where should one place mark_as_advanced(), in *Config.cmake or in
>> Find*.cmake?
>
> I'd say in the Config.cmake file. Why does it put anything in the cache at
> all ?
It doesn't. I'll just remove the "mark_as_advanced()" call.
--
Yury G. Kudryashov,
mailto: urkud at mccme.ru