review FindBlueZ.cmake

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 21 16:06:41 UTC 2011

Michael Jansen <kde at michael-jansen.biz> writes:

> Not sure here. After a (short) talk to some kde windows guys i remember he
> said there is pkgconfig for windows but it is considered completly broken. I
> think thats why most modules do that magic. Do ignore it on windows even if
> there.

I've often times heard non-KDE people say pkgconfig used to be broken
but should work fine nowadays, so I'm a bit confused here. It'd be nice
if the kde-windows guys could provide more details on what's the current
state of pkgconfig for them.