Superbuild ready for first tests

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jun 15 22:06:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

the Superbuild I talked about in Randa is ready for first tests.
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/superbuild

What is it ?
It's basically a CMakeLists.txt which makes it possible to build multiple
separate projects in one go (similar to kdesrc-build).
Additionally it is possible to create a source package from those subprojects,
so packagers which must not access the network during packaging can use those.

So, clone it from git, and try it on kdegraphics.
Some documentation is on the projects.kde.org overview page.

Let me know how it works for you, what else you need, etc.

It would be also nice if you could help with documentation etc.