qt_phonon.pri and QMAKESPEC

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud at ya.ru
Wed Feb 9 22:06:56 CET 2011

Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> Is that what QMAKEPATH is for, i.e. a list of directories where qmake will
> search ?
Qt up to 4.7.1 doesn't load QMAKEPATH/mkspecs/features/qt_*.pri
automatically. If you want qt-4.7.2 to load these files, ask qt guys to
backport 210726453ff3ca0f16f036683e17097e1b62d458. I don't know what are Qt
rules for backporting such changes and how to ask them to backport.

> ...would be cool of Nokia would spend some effort on adding Symbian
> support to cmake, then Qt could switch to it...

Offtopic: I'm playing with translating qmake to cmake (mostly to learn
cmake). What is the cmake way to do what
qt/tools/linguist/shared/formats.pri does?

INCLUDEPATH *= $$PWD
SOURCES += $$PWD/something.cpp
HEADERS += $$PWD/something.h