SuperBuild - cannot set SB_CMAKE_ARGS

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Aug 15 20:48:30 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I created  a SuperBuildOptions.cmake which reads:

------ BEGIN ------
message(STATUS "Setting custom options PREFIX=" $ENV{KDEDIR})

set(CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX $ENV{KDEDIR})

set(SB_CMAKE_ARGS
    -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=$ENV{KDEDIR}
    -DKDE4_AUTH_POLICY_FILES_INSTALL_DIR:STRING=/usr/share/PolicyKit/policy
    -DLIB_SUFFIX=64
    -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull
)
message(STATUS ${SB_CMAKE_ARGS})

I change to kdesupport/build, call "cmake .." and check the status
messages are correctly displaying, showing the correct directory and my
custom SB_CMAKE_ARGS.

Then I start "cmake-gui .." only to find that SB_CMAKE_ARGS is empty and
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX stay to it's default /usr/local value.

Any hints?

--
Valentin Rusu (valir)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)