DocBook XML & XSL: new dependencies

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 12 18:08:57 CEST 2010

Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma wrote:
> Maciej Mrozowski wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Gentoo needs something like below as we do not provide catalog.xml (I think
>> it's regenerated elsewhere under different name) :
>>
>> -find_path (DOCBOOKXML_CURRENTDTD_DIR catalog.xml
>> +find_path (DOCBOOKXML_CURRENTDTD_DIR catalog.xml docbook.cat
>
> something like that would be needed for Open/Solaris as well, but it
> seems we don't ship neither of the two files:
>
> http://pkg.opensolaris.org/dev/manifest/0/data%2Fdocbook%400.5.11%2C5.11-0.134%3A20100302T010827Z
>
> /me is confused

Hmm, that's another system (similar to Fedora) that embeds the package
version in the dtd path, and (if I read the manifest right) uses
'catalog' with no extension as the file name. I *think* applying the
patch at http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3954/ would get things working there.

--
Matthew
What? This signature /again/?