FindPackageStandardArgs

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Sun Mar 14 22:33:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I installed kdelibs since commits r1103184 and r1103191, and noticed the
following regressions:

1. kdebase/runtime now claims it cannot find libssh (I have version 0.4.1
installed). FindLibSSH.cmake has some confusing comment why it needs to
call find_package_standard_args after already finding libssh. The error is:

-- Could NOT find LibSSH:  Found version "", but required is at least "0.4.0"
(found /usr/lib/libssh.so)

2. extragears/sdk now claims it cannot find kdevplatform (I have it installed
from trunk). The error is:

CMake Error at
/local/KDE4/trunk/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:119
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find KDevPlatform: Found version "", but required is at least
  "0.9.97" (found
  /local/KDE4/trunk/lib/cmake/kdevplatform/KDevPlatformConfig.cmake)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /local/KDE4/trunk/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDevPlatform.cmake:44
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
  kxsldbg/kdevplugin/CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)

The same error is happening with playground/devtools.

Thanks for looking into it.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)